Pot čez Plemenice - Bambergova pot - C/D
It is a bit secured ferrata, but landscape and nature is magnificent. Ferrata connects the Luknja saddle and the top plateau under Triglav in an almost straight line. It offers fantastic views of the majestic north wall of Triglav. The path begins in Luknja's saddle in an almost vertical wall. Approximately 150 meters high, there are several traverses in the wall and then another climbing section. Fixed rope protection is only at the bottom and at the top of the route. The middle part of the trip with a lot of exposed climbing and walking passages is without any protection and becomes quite dangerous.
* The big problem is with drinking water along the way, especially in the late summer months. It is good to have a water supply with you.
* Exposed and physically demanding journey with lots of unsecured places reaching the C / D 2 UIAA <degree of difficulty level <.
* Absolute physical condition is necessary (physical condition does not underestimate - it is 1800 meters elevation).
* Northwest position.
From Mojstran to Aljava's house. Parking at the cottage Aljava House is charged (3)
* Aljažev dom => saddle Luknja (1758 m.n.m.) (2:00) * Bambergs Pot - Triglav (1:30) Triglav Aljažev dom (according to the selected variant)
* Back on the way to Bamberg's Pot and to Aljažev dom - it is definitely not recommended.
* From the top of Triglav descend through the Triglav cluster to the cottage Tržaska koča in saddle Dolič, then to the saddle of Luknja and to Aljažev dom - simple but very long.