We've put together a little guide to our portal. We'll introduce you to the features you may not even know about, which we're constantly expanding.
Here we go:
Well, so we have your details and can send you spam :) No, not really, you won't get much from us... However, there are a few advantages to registering:
- You'll have a profile that shows where you've been and what you climbed
- You can save via ferratas you want to climb in your backpack
- You can contact anyone via message
- You can follow people and get notification of their activity.
- You'll see how you're doing in the rankings among other climbers
- You can comment and rate via ferratas
- You can add photos
- You can see who wants to climb the same via ferrata as you and arrange a ride together
It has only benefits, so sign up:)
How to add photos, comments etc..
- Sign in, choose a via ferrata, mark it as climbed and the system will automatically offer you to rate it and add photos (the rating can be changed or deleted, but deleting it will automatically delete the ferrata you marked as climbed)
- You can also add photos any time after the review, just click on edit rating and upload more photos
How to add a via ferrata that is not here?
- On the main page or on the ferrata database page there is a button to add a ferrata. If you use it, try to fill in as much information about the ferrata as possible and ideally upload photos after we approve it
The information for the via ferrata is out of date
- There is nothing easier than to change it! There is a change button next to each ferrata description.
I can't find a via ferrata, what can I do?
- Try it again :)
- make sure you are looking for it in the right place, or try searching by name... the search field has a autocomplete, so it should help you even if you don't know the exact name.
- If it's not really here, add it to help other climbers.
I made a mistake and marked the wrong via ferrata as climbed.
- Go to the ferrata page, scroll to the rating section and delete the rating. This will also delete the ferrata from your profile.
I don't want a ferrata in my backpack anymore.
- The moment you climb the ferrata, it will remove itself from your backpack.
- or click on "in backpack" button and it will be removed, don't worry, you don't have to climb it if you don't want to :)